Rmg 1888O 031916
1888-O VAM-1E Diagnostic Page & Study
1E(revised) III21 · C3a (Die Chip Above F) (181) I-2 R-6
Obverse III21 - Very slightly doubled right inside of ear and bottom outside of ear.
Reverse C3a – Die crack thru tip of eagle’s left wing over to rim above F in OF with small die chip above F. III O mint mark set slightly high and slightly to left.
Posted coin Comments:
- MS quality Coin. UPDATE: pcgs MS-63 7/01/16
- This VAM is created by a Die STAGE.
- IS the R-6 a solid number ???
- Seems to be 3 smaller chips as well.
- Collaboration by: rmg/lae2
LVA Plate Photos
From VW server: