General discussion board about VAMs, but no buy/sell offers
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- 0A02993C-A45F-4BEA-9B4D-5C06FFC4CE9E.jpeg (288.04 KiB) Viewed 73 times
- F58E9944-79A3-45FF-B0C8-04B54E8622FE.jpeg (295.6 KiB) Viewed 73 times
- 79799340-8F7E-4E03-9594-5C5639FC580A.jpeg (162.58 KiB) Viewed 73 times
- C65EE8BE-A77B-4CAA-812D-38E0368589C7.jpeg (292.56 KiB) Viewed 73 times
- 6C69F856-0AEB-4A57-B502-1032FE33C005.jpeg (315.23 KiB) Viewed 73 times
Last edited by JackBnimble01 on Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You'll get to know this VAM very well. Its one of those vLDS ones that looks so oddly different in a cool way that it pops out at you flipping through stock and its just about the most commonly seen 86p out there too. The easy confirmation lock aside the vLDS surfaces is the wing to N 'railroad track' neck clash.
Alonzi VW 2.0!