Elite 30 1934 Peace Dollar Vam 1-A

Post advertisements for direct or eBay sales, want lists, and items for trade here
Forum rules
Commercial posts may be made here. Group all coin sales under a single thread. All offers to sell must include a price. Please edit your posts after selling items to keep this board cleaned up. Do not post your phone number or address here, for security reasons.
Harmattan1

Elite 30 1934 Peace Dollar Vam 1-A

Post by Harmattan1 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:29 am

I have an Elite 30 Peace dollar, 1934 NGC MS63 and it is a Vam 1A. I am getting ready to list it on Ebay for sale. The only other 1934 graded MS63 by NGC is listed at $299 and it also is an unattributed Vam 1A. MY question is two fold. This section is for sale/trade as far as I can see on the site here. I have never presented any of my coins for sale/trade on this site. If anyone might be interested in this particular Peace Dollar I can provide pictures for viewing. That is the first question
The second has to do with the condition of this coin. I believe it is undergraded(famous last words from people like us, right?) and that is should be a MS64. The detail I have is that the planchet is cracked on both obverse/reverse.
On the obverse, the crack starts at the rim, 4 oclock, just above the word Trvst and runs diagonally up and to the left through the free flowing hair at the bottom of Ms Libertys hair bun/behind the neck. This crack splits of 2 separate ways from the end of the crack. If you look at it holding the dollar rotated with the crack at the 6oclock position, you can see the multiple cracks branching out almost like the shape of an arrow
The planchet crack on the reverse is a second plantchet crack and is more obvious. It is positioned directly opposite the obverse crack positionally starting inside the lower legs of the last A in America, runs up to the rim, runs along the edge and then comes back into the field of the reverse at the C in America. It almost looks like you could 'peel' the A off the planchet.
I dont know if this kind of cracked plantchet makes the coin more valuable or less. I do know that i have not seen any other of my coins with this kind of planchet crack. Right now I have some Silver Eagles listed on Ebay under my name there, Fshrvmn1. If anyone would be interested in this coin, please contact me on ebay. Send me a message about this Peace dollar and I will respond in kind.
Any info regarding this specific dollar and its condition details as well as the impact on its value would be great ly appreciated.

Harmattan1