CHRISTMAS

General discussion board about VAMs, but no buy/sell offers
morganman

CHRISTMAS

Post by morganman » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:14 am

FROM A OLDER member here, Merry Christmas/Happy New Year, Even to the handful here that
i am not friendly with. LOL

As with many here Vams have taken a back seat to other adventures
To many coins and waining interests has put spending valuable time on the back burner
Members with much smaller collections are still excited about acquiring and at vastly reduced prices,

Building a new off grid cabin as well as gold mining have been really fun this year
Hitting it big in Crude Oil futures made it all ICING on the cake
Buying more and holding silver has been boring as hell, but still about a 30% paper profit as of this
post,

Sure looks like DJIA stocks are way overvalued, ready for a large correction in 2021
Younger investors may be in for a whollup, especially those that are buying into all the hype
of a continued run.

Heres hoping things ger back operational sooner than later
Scott The Oregon Collection
:|

davidkclose

Re: CHRISTMAS

Post by davidkclose » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:52 am

Merry Christmas to you as well!
Stay safe, and at least consider getting the vaccine when available, as too many people still think that COVID is a hoax.

bigjayvee

Post by bigjayvee » Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:33 pm

Merry Christmas to all !!! Even though it's been a very tough year, there is alot to be thankful for. Enjoy your Christmas !!!

colwillys

Post by colwillys » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:51 pm

Merry Christmas Scott , and everyone stay safe ..

Remember your 2nd article rights .. Buy VAMs if not Guns .

Prider358

Post by Prider358 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:33 pm

MERRY XMAS to all VAMMERS.

PacificWR

Post by PacificWR » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:16 pm

Merry Christmas to all and remember ....what the true meaning of Christmas is.

iceman

Post by iceman » Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:39 pm

To All .
Have a Very Merry Christmas.
Its been a strange year for us all in 2020 .
I hope for all to have a Great New Year of 2021 with many great things .
Also many Great New Vams added to ones collection !!!

John
PS: I really have learned alot off the Crew of this website and of course I will learn alot more new things in 2021 , I thank everyone for this sharing of
knowledge .

JASONKFLO

Post by JASONKFLO » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:17 pm

Merry Christmas
Jason Floyd
I climb Mountains , Grow Bamboo and like Coins

messydesk
Site Admin

Post by messydesk » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:25 pm

Merry Christmas, everyone!
Welcome to the VAMWorld 2.0 discussion boards. R.I.P. old VAMWorld.

Longstrider

Post by Longstrider » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:39 pm

Merry Christmas to all. It's been an honor to be able to learn here. Thanks.🐍

collectinsince65

Post by collectinsince65 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:43 pm

Merry Christmas to all!

HawkeEye

Post by HawkeEye » Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:06 pm

We awakened to a little snow this morning, which for us is unusual. But it will be fifty tomorrow and it will be gone.

But a nice White Christmas.
Deep in the woods of North Georgia

PickNGrin

Post by PickNGrin » Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:32 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!

lured_in_again

Post by lured_in_again » Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:35 pm

Didn't get any of the snowy part, just around 10 degrees out when I headed home from work this morning. Merry Christmas to all the VAM folks.

Flat-Chested

Post by Flat-Chested » Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:20 pm

Post by PacificWR » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:16 pm
"Merry Christmas to all and remember ....what the true meaning of Christmas is."

It isn't Christ's mass, He wasn't born in winter, "Christmas" is the use of God's name in vain. The true meaning of "Christmas" (sic) is to teach people to shit upon God's Commandments and turn trees into blinkin' idols, it was and remains a pagan fertility rite. Sorry.

Kurt28

Post by Kurt28 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:48 pm

"Building a new off grid cabin as well as gold mining have been really fun this year..."

I too have an off grid dwelling.
I didn't plan it that way, and it happened rather suddenly.
And now Wisconsin is a little chilly.
Expecting to fix the problem soon.
Catching up on some gunsmithing projects.
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas - whatever your beliefs.

Flat-Chested

Post by Flat-Chested » Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:39 pm

The Bible is packed full of examples of nations embracing pagan fertility rites in place of God's Commandments, and the result is always the loss of the entire nation to members of alternative fertility cults. I think it inappropriate for people to come and use this coin venue to wish that others embrace pagan crap. Consider keeping your bogus pagan traditions to yourselves.

vamsterdam

Post by vamsterdam » Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:42 pm

@Flat-Chested do you think that as a christian, that you should use such inappropriate language, and such negativity when discussing a season that is about the birth of christ? does such bitterness draw people to truth, or away from it? the manner in which we speak, is as important as the message we bare. i could go on an about when Christ was born and show all of the proof i need from the bible alone, that he was not born in december at all but what is the point on here? this is a time of family get togethers, and sincerely held religious beliefs more many others. this has been a horrible year for many people. death, disease, unemployment, business failures, financial crises, isolation, and other stressors. now is a time to make peace with all, for we do not know what 2021 holds for us. it could be worse. i've made my mistakes, and alienated others, been harsh, critical, etc. now is a time to make peace. we should be thankful to be alive, and that we have such a great forum here, that was put together by the hard work of so many others. a place to hang out and talk about vams...

PacificWR

Post by PacificWR » Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:59 pm

Flat-Chested wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:39 pm
The Bible is packed full of examples of nations embracing pagan fertility rites in place of God's Commandments, and the result is always the loss of the entire nation to members of alternative fertility cults. I think it inappropriate for people to come and use this coin venue to wish that others embrace pagan crap. Consider keeping your bogus pagan traditions to yourselves.
Hey dude, I don't know what Bible you read from (if any), but you are just flat out wrong. The Bible I read from makes it real clear what the true meaning of CHRISTMAS is. I'll pray for you man...you need it.

Flat-Chested

Post by Flat-Chested » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:08 pm

vamsterdam » Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:42 am
"...this has been a horrible year for many people. death, disease, unemployment, business failures, financial crises, isolation, and other stressors."

Many Christians around the world are being tortured to death in psychiatric facilities for daring to speak out against the bogus pagan crap that your priests and ministers provide you in place of God's Commandments (note that I never stated that anyone is saved by keeping His Commandments). Those Christians who were tortured to death for speaking in opposition to your pagan fertility rites attempted to heal and build up your nation and prevent the death, disease, unemployment, business failures, financial crises, isolation, and other stressors that you speak of. You think God is pleased when He sees you turn your churches, homes, stores and entire cities into blinkin' temples of fertility? No, He will instead hand your nation over to members of alternative fertility cults.