General discussion board about VAMs, but no buy/sell offers
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
This coin has lots going on. The broken r is obvious, dbl D below mm, lots of ridb in hair and left leaves. Could LIBERTY be dbld?
- 201227_134954.jpg (163.16 KiB) Viewed 1043 times
- 20201227_140215.jpg (223.95 KiB) Viewed 1043 times
- 20201227_140242.jpg (199.39 KiB) Viewed 1043 times
- 201227_140002.jpg (117.68 KiB) Viewed 1043 times
- 201227_135811.jpg (104.27 KiB) Viewed 1043 times
perhaps, V46A...(V2 doesn't exist)...
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my.........Ahh........Uhmm........something, something, something.....
we just had a discussion abou this same vam. buy a 1878s book and learn all of the subtle nuances of attributing them. there are a number of 78s vams that do not exist(at least many of us here haver seen a real one in the wild).