PCGS attribution screw ups

General discussion board about VAMs, but no buy/sell offers
crabscrape

Re: PCGS attribution screw ups

Post by crabscrape » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:27 pm

Its funny when others can see people faults or mistakes or errors. Its just like joining a club, piss people off you get black ball. Its what's wrong with the world. Money and greed is in control everything. Do you ever think the 3 TPG's will combine knowledge about joining forces as one? NO! Why? Because who ever has the biggest pockets don't need no one. This will go on forever!! No changing it!!!

vamsterdam

Post by vamsterdam » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:44 pm

As jb says, there is no reason to expand the catalogue(unless they get someone who can do the current one right.).

crabscrape

Post by crabscrape » Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:36 pm

Then why support something? if you send coins to PCGS u only put fuel to the fire, or agree with the same as they. It will never change!

iceman

Post by iceman » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:03 pm

Vamsterdam
Thats why we wanted you to work at PCGS and correct all this !! LOL .
And Messy Desk , I guess Im a Glass 1/2 Full type of guy , The logical thing would be for them to correct this by hiring someone like Vamsterdam and also to expand on the VAMS . But as we well know possible and will for a Company to
do as such due to Egos is a different matter . LOL . So a easy outline to correct and expand would be by hiring someone with the Knowledge and hence Vamsterdam
possibly calling . But this would be logical to do as such and Logic and Pride sometimes do go hand and hand in a company . AKA dint hire the correct people to get the job done and are blowing smoke up the CEO bungee .

But if the hire correct person to run a proper team these issues can be resolved and the current Vam selection can be expanded to capitalize on this market .

Just my 2 cent worth , 98 cent less then a dollar .

iceman

Post by iceman » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:29 pm

To ALL
Maybe im misunderstanding the amount of miss attributed things VIA PCGS and NGC . Maybe its bigger then I knew or can contemplate . ANd thats where
Messy Desk and Vamsterdam are alluding to .
Im always thinking and want to understand the level of how bad this is .
Just a thought . Is it that bad at PCGS and NGC ? ( I might be ignorant on this level of a issue . AKA how bad it truly is ) . Just wanted to explain my post .

DHalladay

Post by DHalladay » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:05 pm

I trust PCGS more than I do NGC.
I trust ANACS most of all.

That said, I've found errors by all of them.
When in doubt... don't.

vamsterdam

Post by vamsterdam » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:07 pm

as far as TPG's and misattributions go, we are all human and any of us can make mistakes. the problem i have with it is when a TPG screws up, and either says they don't guarantee their attributions, or makes you jump through so many hoops to get them fixed, and takes forever doing it. i paid for them to get done within a certain time, and correctly. they are taking way longer than normal and are still screwing them up. then i have to send them back, and they take quite awhile to fix them and ship them back. and this time, i have 5 more, and i have to illustrate graphically to them why they are wrong. i feel like i am guilty until proven innocent. I realize they get all kinds of useless crap from people who don't know what they are talking about but this isn't my first trip around the track. and to all of you, you better not buy something in a tpg holder unless you know it is correct. you have to be able to prove it. and we have to make sure the info on the pages is clear and correct too. there have been vams misattributed because of bad info on the pages.

iceman

Post by iceman » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:20 pm

Vamsterdam
I hear you !! Very well put !!! And I totally agree !
John

crabscrape

Post by crabscrape » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:37 am

Any TPGs that don't guarantee their attributions, why would anybody want send their coins to in first place? I think we all know why. As far as the unless crap people send them. I think we all know why. If you buy a coin and don't know for sure what you are buying its your fault! The pages on the site are accessible to anyone to do what they want. We are not always going to get correct information on the pages. It all goes back to my first statement on the thread prior to this one.