ANACS order status question

General discussion board about VAMs, but no buy/sell offers
DHalladay
Posts: 1657
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 4:38 pm

ANACS order status question

Post by DHalladay » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:30 pm

The status of my current order at ANACS says "Consultant". Does that mean my coins have been graded and they are now being reviewed and finalized?
When in doubt... don't.

User avatar
vampicker
Posts: 1093
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:48 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: ANACS order status question

Post by vampicker » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:35 pm

It means I have your coins
often the crusher of hopes and dreams

DHalladay
Posts: 1657
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 4:38 pm

Re: ANACS order status question

Post by DHalladay » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:42 pm

:o :shock:
When in doubt... don't.

User avatar
CascadeChris
Posts: 2417
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:41 pm

Re: ANACS order status question

Post by CascadeChris » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:31 pm

vampicker wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:35 pm
It means I have your coins
:lol: 🤫 :lol:
Alonzi VW 2.0!

RogerRock
Posts: 332
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:40 am

Re: ANACS order status question

Post by RogerRock » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:49 pm

Duh - Vampicker IS the CONSULTANT !! ;)
Stage 3 TERMINAL DIE STATE SILVER DOLLAR EXPLORER

User avatar
vampicker
Posts: 1093
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:48 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: ANACS order status question

Post by vampicker » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:15 pm

I think the surprise is because I was at the show where he submitted them and I'm just now getting them. Thing is everything goes to the office first for processing. I NEVER hand carry customer coins back from a show.
often the crusher of hopes and dreams

colwillys
Posts: 774
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:39 pm

Re: ANACS order status question

Post by colwillys » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:58 pm

JB is ANACS VAM MASTER .. :mrgreen: :D :lol:

User avatar
vampicker
Posts: 1093
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:48 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: ANACS order status question

Post by vampicker » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:01 pm

JB actually is a VAM Master with the fancy trophy and everything. JR is just a dream crusher....
often the crusher of hopes and dreams

DHalladay
Posts: 1657
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 4:38 pm

Re: ANACS order status question

Post by DHalladay » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:12 pm

vampicker wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:15 pm
I think the surprise is because I was at the show where he submitted them and I'm just now getting them. Thing is everything goes to the office first for processing. I NEVER hand carry customer coins back from a show.

So I guess the Order Details page for my order that says, Expected Ship Date: 2/5/2020 is toast? :lol:
When in doubt... don't.

colwillys
Posts: 774
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:39 pm

Re: ANACS order status question

Post by colwillys » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:17 pm

Oh no I got one of the letters wrong RRRRRRRRRRRR . I mean JR :oops: .

User avatar
CascadeChris
Posts: 2417
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:41 pm

Re: ANACS order status question

Post by CascadeChris » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:29 pm

DHalladay wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:12 pm
vampicker wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:15 pm
I think the surprise is because I was at the show where he submitted them and I'm just now getting them. Thing is everything goes to the office first for processing. I NEVER hand carry customer coins back from a show.

So I guess the Order Details page for my order that says, Expected Ship Date: 2/5/2020 is toast? :lol:
Well, the consultant did have extenuating circumstances involving a lot of lifting and a vacuum that probably wasn't factored into general company timetable estimates :lol:
Alonzi VW 2.0!

dave700x
Posts: 418
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:36 am
Location: Texas

Re: ANACS order status question

Post by dave700x » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:34 pm

CascadeChris wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:29 pm
DHalladay wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:12 pm
vampicker wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:15 pm
I think the surprise is because I was at the show where he submitted them and I'm just now getting them. Thing is everything goes to the office first for processing. I NEVER hand carry customer coins back from a show.

So I guess the Order Details page for my order that says, Expected Ship Date: 2/5/2020 is toast? :lol:
Well, the consultant did have extenuating circumstances involving a lot of lifting and a vacuum that probably wasn't factored into general company timetable estimates :lol:
And the reference book is now in the basement in a box behind the water heater... :lol:
1883-O nut

RogerRock
Posts: 332
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:40 am

Re: ANACS order status question

Post by RogerRock » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:03 pm

Seriously- The support and mutual respect between Messydesk and Vampicker greatly enriches this
study and documentation of Peace and Morgan Dollars! CHEERS!!
My personal experiences with other top experts in the variety and error field has seen politics and personal
rewards dictate their behavior towards each other.
Leroy Van Allen, Bill Fivaz, and John Wexler are THE BEST OF THE BEST in the Variety Field of Numismatics!!
IMHO
Stage 3 TERMINAL DIE STATE SILVER DOLLAR EXPLORER

lured_in_again
Posts: 297
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:16 pm

Re: ANACS order status question

Post by lured_in_again » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:32 am

Guess I should have requested the 1890 o VAM 1B to have the VAM put on the holder in my last submission.... probably won't cross JB's desk... nice early die state

User avatar
alefzero
Posts: 336
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:33 pm
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: ANACS order status question

Post by alefzero » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:52 am

CascadeChris wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:31 pm
vampicker wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:35 pm
It means I have your coins
:lol: 🤫 :lol:
So it is also a horror movie, THE CONSULTANT.

User avatar
alefzero
Posts: 336
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:33 pm
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: ANACS order status question

Post by alefzero » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:56 am

Hmm. I just logged into the ANACS site on different browsers even, and it does not seem to present a logged in page where I can check on my submission. Something buggy on the site I think. It does not indicate an incorrect login or password though.

User avatar
CascadeChris
Posts: 2417
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:41 pm

Re: ANACS order status question

Post by CascadeChris » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:03 am

alefzero wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:52 am
CascadeChris wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:31 pm
vampicker wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:35 pm
It means I have your coins
:lol: 🤫 :lol:
So it is also a horror movie, THE CONSULTANT.
Maybe a well done action flick in the style of something like Bourne Identity / Taken / John Wick :mrgreen:
Alonzi VW 2.0!

DHalladay
Posts: 1657
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 4:38 pm

Re: ANACS order status question

Post by DHalladay » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:20 am

alefzero wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:56 am
Hmm. I just logged into the ANACS site on different browsers even, and it does not seem to present a logged in page where I can check on my submission. Something buggy on the site I think. It does not indicate an incorrect login or password though.

Yep, things are messed up.
You can log in, but you can't check orders.
When in doubt... don't.

fogie
Posts: 528
Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 9:45 pm
Location: Arizona

Re: ANACS order status question

Post by fogie » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:48 pm

Hotel California

colwillys
Posts: 774
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:39 pm

Re: ANACS order status question

Post by colwillys » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:55 pm

That is a Homeless incampment now .

Post Reply