VAMs and other Stuff

Post advertisements for direct or eBay sales, want lists, and items for trade here
Forum rules
Commercial posts may be made here. Group all coin sales under a single thread. All offers to sell must include a price. Please edit your posts after selling items to keep this board cleaned up. Do not post your phone number or address here, for security reasons.
alefzero

VAMs and other Stuff

Post by alefzero » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:30 am

Rather than duplicate things here, I will just direct folks to my eBay store. I am adding more all of the time, so keep checking back.I am very flexible with pricing where I can be. Obviously, selling here or through my website saves on fees. I hope to eventually get all of my remaining coins (except the early dollars) listed for sale. Medical bills are rolling in and I need to drum up cash faster than usual. If there is anything not yet listed that you might want that I have or might have, just ask. I will see. Pitch me a price if you like. I can say 'yes' or 'no'. And there are a lot of coins. Just might have to wade through movie posters, film/TV props, records, and Furbies along the way.

https://www.ebay.com/str/selectraritiesjc

VamHelsing

Re: VAMs and other Stuff

Post by VamHelsing » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:39 pm

Do you have any Furbies with the rotated reverse? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lured_in_again

Post by lured_in_again » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:25 pm

JC, Thanks for a couple of nice upgrades to my 1891 o set, looking forward to receiving them. Jon

alefzero

Post by alefzero » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:35 am

Oh, I am also sometimes adding detail pics of undocumented die markers and just plain images that are not always available on the VAM pages here. Anyone is welcome to reuse them here at VAMworld. I would update the pages in parallel, but my time has to be dedicated to listing lots and packing purchases for a little while.

mark

Post by mark » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:42 pm

Just grabbed a downgrade for my T100 low ball set. Thanks!

lured_in_again

Post by lured_in_again » Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:00 am

John, I received the coins today, really nice for my set. Went to add them to my set in SSDC registry and saw you had already moved them to my set.....Thank you very much. Jon

JASONKFLO

Post by JASONKFLO » Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:33 am

1880 vam 33a
1885 o vam 25a
1882 o vam 17b
are all on my list
Jason Floyd
I climb Mountains , Grow Bamboo and like Coins