2019 VSS/PCGS Bulk Submission #4 Open

Post advertisements for direct or eBay sales, want lists, and items for trade here
Forum rules
Commercial posts may be made here. Group all coin sales under a single thread. Please edit your posts after selling items to keep this board cleaned up. Do not post your phone number or address here, for security reasons.
messydesk
Site Admin

2019 VSS/PCGS Bulk Submission #4 Open

Post by messydesk » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:20 pm

2019 Submission #3 is at PCGS. I've been asked about the next bulk shipment, so I may as well say that 2019 Submission #4 is open. I expect that I'll be given some coins at the ANA show, so this order should be going out sometime in September.

My fee is $6 plus shipping, PCGS's will depend on the grade they assign to the coins, which means I won't know total costs until grades are in. Unless PCGS changes them, the fees for bulk grading of Morgan and Peace dollars are 60-63 $5, 64 $8, 65 $15, 66 $22, others $10. No restriction on mix of dates. Maximum declared value per coin is $300. For coins that grade out being worth significantly more than the $300 maximum, PCGS will charge $25 per coin. No-grades are no charge for grading unless there are too many in the submission. I'll put these in my holders unless you specifically don't want them holdered. You pay my fee plus return shipping (on my form) up front, and then the PCGS fee plus your share of the shipping to and from them once I know it.

If you want to submit coins for grading that you don't want attributed, you can do this, too. I will charge $2 per coin for these, since I still have to spend time documenting each coin and sorting them out afterward.
Welcome to the VAMWorld 2.0 discussion boards. R.I.P. old VAMWorld.

colwillys

Re: 2019 VSS/PCGS Bulk Submission #4 Open

Post by colwillys » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:31 pm

Waiting for number 3 too come back J B ..
I have 6 for the PCGS bulk submission and 4 for the VSS label . John you can send all back at one time .